Thursday 19 July 2012

71. Dark Ty Rising.

So, I've been pretty tame ever since I did that circus look back when I was starting up my blog.  Haven't I?  Well, I feel the need to do something a bit outside my normal comfort zone.



I've had this cape from TV in my inventory for awhile now.  I liked it when I first saw it, but was never exactly sure how to use it.  I knew it had to be dramatic.  And, I guess I was a bit inspired by The Dark Knight Rises that releases this weekend. I've gone with a lot black offset with silver hair from Aitui, silver boots from hoorenbeek and silver jewelry from Mandala.  I hope you like this fun break from the usual.



As a side note, hoorenbeek now has a Facebook presence to keep everyone informed with what is going on with them!  And to celebrate they want to give you a free item (packs and outfits not included) just for liking them on Facebook!

Here's what you do:
1) Go to Facebook and "like" them: https://www.facebook.com/pages/-hoorenbeek-/384074228321046
2) Then send a notecard to Ansor Hoorenbeek inworld with the following information:
     - Your SL name
     - Your Facebook name
     - the product you want from the store (be sure to use the exact name)
3) HURRY!  This offer is only going to available for a limited time.


Take the jump for the details:


The Details:
(Please refer to the "Designer Directory" on homepage for SLURLs)

Body -
Skin: Tyler Tan /03 unshaved by Redgrave
Hair: The Avalanche [Gradients Storm] by Aitui
HairBase: Tyler by Redgrave


Eye Liner: Eyes Kajal - Tan - Tyler by Redgrave
Eyes: Liquid Light Mesh Eye (Twilight Sea Shadow, w4)  by Mayfly
Ears: Stretched Ear/Mesh - Tunnel Hybrid 1" by Aitui
Tattoo: Scale Sleeves by Vestigium

Accessories -
Necklace: Hannya Necklace/black by Mandala
Bracelets (R): Yuzu Sinra Bracelet/Samurai Black by Mandala
Bracelets (L): Leather Sinra Cuff/Samurai Black by Mandala
Rings/Nails: Sinra Nail/Samurai Black by Mandala

Clothing:
Cape:  Log Gilet Black by Tableau Vivant
Pants: Claw Pants by Tableau Vivant
*Boots: Dr. H - Silver by hoorenbeek
Poses:Stakey

*Review Copy

1 comment:

  1. I still think the name should have said something about black panties!

    Hi5 my bish :)

    ReplyDelete