Thursday 20 December 2012

99. The FROST Event and FATEwear new releases

I thought I'd wish everyone a "Happy Day Before the End of the World!".  Sounds so festive and celebratory...no?  Ok, yeah I might have my doubts, but I also have a basement with a load of bottled water and Christmas cookies.  I'm good either way.


I've been spending some time running around SL lately with the lovely and talented Lavindia Jewell Fox as she dragged me through The Frost Event against my will...to start.  But, then I started shopping and ditched her.  Ok, I didn't ditch her, I knew she was still on the sim someplace.

So, in the end, I've teamed up some of my great finds from the The Frost Event with some of the great new releases from FATEwear.  These great knit gloves, and socks come in either solids or stripes and go perfect with the striped scarves that were just released by FATEwear and are perfect for finishing off that warm and cozy winter look.  

Take the jump for the details:



I didn't show the socks, so here they are:




The Details:
(Please refer to the "Designer Directory" on homepage for SLURLs)

Body:
Skin: Emerson Skin - FROST by Nivaro (The FROST Event)
Hair: 57 LightBrown by COLORS
Eyes: Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Glacial Dusk, w4) by Mayfly

Accessories:
*Gloves: Fred - Ocean by FATEwear
*Scarf: Ron - ArcticOcean by FATEwear
Necklace: Talvi Necklace by Kosh (The FROST Event)

Clothing:
Jacket: Jacket Light Grey (FROST) by n-creation (The FROST Event)
Shirt: TankTop/ Plain Black by Hermony
Pants: Jeans with Belt Dirty Light Blue by n-creation
Shoes: Sneakers Miles - Classic by Redgrave

Pose by Stakey

*Review Sample



No comments:

Post a Comment